Selling your clothes, bags, shoes and other accessories using Zadaa is easy. Here are the step-by-step instructions of how it works:
LOGGING IN – 3 min
UPLOADING ITEM FOR SALE – 2 min
• Tap to open the “camera” icon from the center of the bottom bar menu.
• Take at least two good quality pictures of your item and fill in the details.
• Fill in your banking details to the displayed fields (This is only done once when putting the first item for sale).
• Next, hold tight! We start looking for a suitable buyer for your item.
DELIVERY OF THE ITEM – 5 min
• You will receive a notification once someone has bought your item.
• Pack the item carefully at home in a plastic bag or a box.
• Write on top of the package the delivery code generated to you in the app.
• Take the package to the nearby kiosk or grocery store show in the map.
And that’s it! No names, addresses or payment from you is needed. The package will be delivered to the buyer automatically.
RECEIVING THE PAYMENT – 0 min
• We track the movements of the package in the app and inform you and the buyer when it is ready to be collected.
• Once the buyer has received the package the payment from the sale is delivered to your bank account.
• Selling in Zadaa is fully safe. We backup every deal with a 100% payment guarantee.