The easiest way to take a picture of an item you want to sell is just to make sure the item is in focus and take the photo. It’s simple, we know. If you still want to know how to take better pictures, keep reading.
What if we told you that with our easy tips your photos would help you to sell even better and make your item look more appealing to potential buyers? Take the hint and read our tips on your way to become our super seller!
6 tips how to take better pictures:
- When taking photos of small accessories, also take it’s package into the picture. So if you have the case for your sunglasses or dustbag for your shoes, don’t just write it into the description field – show it to people!
- It would be easy to take a ring, a bracelet or other small things and snap a photo while you are holding the item between your fingers. Don’t do it! Fingers don’t usually look good in pictures, so we recommend to avoid those and photo your small items on table, on top of the box of that item or even on your floor (if it looks good).
3. The background is good to be light, but it doesn’t have to be blank. If your home looks good, go ahead and snap your photos on your bedroom, livingroom or even in your kitchen.
4. Some clothes are impossible to hang, but whenever you can do it, use the hanger. It makes the clothing look more valuable and it’s easier to see it’s dimensions. Remember that you can hang necklaces and scarves too.
5. Our best tip is to wear the item. Anytime you can, just wear it. If the size or model of the clothing doesn’t look good on you, make your friend wear it instead.
6. Be a neutral model. Sometimes people want to imagine themselves wearing the item, so take the picture without your head showing in it.
Now you know how to take better pictures! So, what are you waiting for?
Psst! Looking for more interesting articles? Read about what three things you should buy pre-loved!