Full Stack Developer
Zadaa is a modern technology company and one of the fastest growing European startups. Zadaa’s vision is to connect every wardrobe in the world within the next five years.
Zadaa is a fashion marketplace that helps you to sell and buy clothes that fit by connecting people with a similar size and style. This way every user can find much easier clothes to buy that fits them perfectly, and sell their own clothes to people alike faster than ever before.
The brilliance of the company lies in Zadaa’s superior logistics technology. Physical location of the sellers and buyers doesn’t matter anymore – everyone in Zadaa are connected to each other, even cross-border. The Zadaa Package enables the cheapest and easiest consumer package to deliver items directly from people to people. These pre-paid packages are sent for free with a single code, and everything is integrated in the app.
The company was launched in Finland in 2016 and operates now in Finland, Denmark and Sweden. We have grown our network to over 150 000 Zadaa users collaborating with hundreds of clothing brands, local designers, fashion and lifestyle influencers. There are currently over 500 000 unique pieces of clothes for sale in the app.
Since the launch we have raised 1,2M euro in funding and are currently closing an additional 3M euro A round. We are backed by the most well-known Finnish and Swedish investors and VC’s such as Superhero Capital, Leena Niemistö (FIN) and Moaffak Ahmed (FIN), Paul Källenius (SWE). We have been rewarded with multiple awards, Forbes nominated our CEO Iiro Kormi on the list of 30-under-30 in retail and e-commerce and we have featured by Apple in their webpage and App Store.
We are now expanding to Germany, France, England and Benelux – and we need your expertise. We are looking for a full stack developer to join in our team in Helsinki. If you are passionate about coding, designing and implementing new features, ensuring smooth scaling and performance on growing demand, Zadaa is the place for you. The role you are looking at is to have a genuine opportunity to leave your mark in creating and improving the awarded Zadaa service further.
We have a team of four developers working on the product and you will be vital part of our current ecosystem with your strong influence on technical direction Zadaa is taking as a company. As a member of our development team, you must have passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER’S ROLE
The role of Full Stack Developer for Germany will teach you a lot, give daily challenges and requires the attitude of accomplishing tasks. Your full ownership of developing the new features means that your mission is to bring new talent and work together with the team towards common goals.
YOU WILL BE
- You have experience in a tech/startup environment and have shipped mobile applications
- Expertise with both backend and mobile (iOS and/or Android) client development, and technologies.
- Experience with Linux servers and Amazon AWS.
- A solid understanding of REST application design, server architecture, SQL databases and scaling fast growing applications
- You’re interested in learning new things and putting them into practice, big or small.
- You are fluent in English.
- You’re excited to join Zadaa as we grow and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, international environment.
To apply, send us your free-form application with your CV to [email protected].
We can’t wait to hear from you!
WHO ARE WE
- University dropout that has created digital and social business strategies for over 50 North European wide well-known brands.
- Ex-mobile game developer that has lead the team of developers in Rovio Entertainment.
- Developer who has released his own application worldwide with over 200 000 downloads with a price of 2€
- Young, ambitious marketer who has been in charge of a mobile application that has over 1 million downloads.
- One of the Nordic’s first and biggest online fashion influencers who has started working in the business in 2008.
- Machine learning expert from South Africa who has fearless attitude to do business with the Finns.
- Person who has done B2B and B2C sales worth over 10 million euros.