Top5 colors and prints for A/W2020
- Natural tones all over. This trend isn’t going anywhere soon. These monochromatic and neutral outfits you see everywhere are easy to replicate and look great on everyone. Don’t be afraid to experiment with varying shades of this neutral tone – try sand, camel, or nude. It’s a timeless option for anyone’s closet. It’s super easy to be stylish!
- Grr, tiger prints. We at the Zadaa office are going crazy for tiger patterns this autumn. This funky and fresh print is a great way to liven up a monochrome outfit without going overboard. Don’t be afraid to play with patterned accessories or shoes. This trend is an easy way to freshen up your daily office look.
- Pop color bags. Opt for a bright pop of color amongst the rest of your ensemble – try orange amongst browns and neutrals, yellow amongst blue or burgundy with white. Hold this accessory under your arm for maximum impact or go for the crossbody version.
- Shining silver. Under an ultra-luxury inflection, the fashion this season is all about playing with silver with cascades of mesh, lamé, crystals, and rhinestones. Add some sparkle when the pre-Christmas season starts
- Color block. Who says red and purple don’t go together? Certainly not the on-trend designers of Autumn 2020. And why not throw in a shade of pink to sweeten it all up? Make it really pop!
FIND YOUR #PRELOVED STYLE IN ZADAA APP!