Do you want to change the way people buy and sell fashion online? Are you excited about cutting edge, seamless and easy to use technology that can make your wardrobe follow the latest trends every day? Have you always wanted to be part of an extremely fast growing modern technology company with a vision to connect every wardrobe in the world within the next five years? If your answer to above is yes, you might be looking at your dream job.
Zadaa is a fashion marketplace app that helps you to sell and buy clothes that fit by connecting people with a similar size and style – your style twins. This way every user can find clothes that fit perfectly as well as sell their own clothes to people alike faster than ever before.
What makes us unique?
- Zadaa’s superior logistics technology enables even cross border C2C shipping with just one tap on our app
- Since our launch in 2016 we have grown our network to +250000 users and over half a million items for sale in the app without forgetting our collaboration with top brands, designers and fashion & lifestyle influencers
- Zadaa has solid financial backing from top Nordics investors and is led by Forbes 30-under-30 listed founder Iiro Kormi
- Last but not least at less than 20 employees in 3 locations, we are a fun bunch to work with and we are passionate about changing the way people buy and sell fashion
- Define and execute Zadaa’s growth marketing strategy
- Develop & lead growth projects, including new channels, partnerships and new market entries
- Manage the marketing budget and conduct forecasts
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns together with the marketing team via different marketing channels
- Ensure maximum operational accuracy and efficiency for all business-critical channels within international markets
- Work closely together with country management team to adapt marketing strategies and messages for each market
- Understand how customers shop and how customers shopping is changing. Keep up to date with fashion trends and media
- 8+ years experience in digital marketing in a rapidly growing eCommerce or mCommerce business or startup
- You have been running digital performance marketing campaigns with a demonstrated ability to grow and optimize at scale
- Experience of mobile app marketing and various marketing channels (Social Media Marketing, SEM, Native Advertising, Affiliate)
- Experience in setting up marketing processes and operations from scratch for multiple countries and languages
- Team player with an entrepreneurial start-up attitude, hands-on mentality, high motivation and willingness to learn
- Experience from the fashion industry is a plus
- Living in Berlin or willingness to relocate to Berlin
- Full fluency in spoken and written English. Other languages are a plus.
To apply, send us your free-form application with your CV to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!
WHO WE ARE
- Between our HQ in Helsinki and team in Berlin we are a mixed group of people from Finland to South Africa
- People with entrepreneur mindset – big part of our team has ran their own business or have been part of fast growth journeys before
- Innovators – we want to change the way people buy and sell fashion and we want everyone to have a say on how it gets done
- Fast – We think and execute fast and want to make Zadaa into a truly Global company with next steps in France, England & Benelux.
There will be no two days alike as you set out to grow our business. If you are creative, can hold on to a fast pace and thrive when you need to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do, then apply today.