Zadaa Package is the easiest and cheapest way to deliver fashion throughout Finland, Denmark and Germany. We have over 37 000 service points to send and receive packages. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how it works:
- When your item with Zadaa Package has been sold, you will be notified in Zadaa.
- Open the notification and follow the simple instructions in the app.
- First, pack your clothes carefully in a plastic bag you have at home. If you are selling shoes or other fragile accessories, a box is recommended.
- Take the package to one of your local Matkahuolto service points e.g. R-Kioski, K-Markets, shown on the map.
- Give the package to the cashier showing the delivery code in the app and that’s it!
- You don’t need to pay anything or ask for the buyer’s name or address details. It’s already been prepaid in the app. We will deliver the package to the seller’s nearest Matkahuolto service point.
- We also track the movements of the package and you can follow it every step through Zadaa.
- Finally, when the buyer has received the package a few days later, we transfer the payment to your bank account.
- Pick any item that’s for sale in Zadaa and add it to your shopping cart.
- Choose Zadaa Package as the delivery method and type your address in the field. We will automatically show you your closest Matkahuolto service point e.g. R-Kioski or K-Market where the delivery will arrive.
- Next, pay for the item and the Zadaa Package delivery with your debit or credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron and American Express.
- After the purchase follow the the simple instructions provided in the app.
- We track the movements of the package and you can follow it every step through Zadaa.
- When the package arrives we notify you in the app.
- Go to your chosen Matkahuolto service point shown on the map and present your ID to the cashier and that’s it!
- Zadaa! You have received your package.
- And remember to rate the sale in the app afterwards.