How to organize your closet – 8 easy steps!
Since today is the international organize your home day we are sharing our best tips to take part in this special day. Your style may be clear, but your closet may still be a mess. But do not worry, Zadaa is here to help you! Here are eight easy steps to organize your closet originally published on sheknows.com:
1. Sort through, bag and donate anything you don’t wear anymore to a local charity. This includes clothes that are no longer in fashion, no longer fit or you haven’t worn in over a year. Also get rid of those worn-out and/or uncomfortable shoes you no longer wear.
2. Separate your clothes by season. If you have a tall closet with several rows of hanging rods, place the current season’s clothes on the lowest level, and move out-of-season clothes up to the tallest rods.
3. Categorize your clothes by purpose: work, casual, cold- or hot-weather wear and formal.
4. Gather all of your unused wire hangers (remember Joan Crawford!) and take them to the dry cleaners to recycle.
5. Hang scarves on a hanger or scarf rack and belts and ties on hangers or racks.
6. Use a shoe rack to keep shoes organized. Recycle old shoeboxes that clutter the floor. (If your closet is small, you don’t need to keep every pair of shoes in your closet all year long either.)
7. Install hooks on the closet wall to hang up hats, handbags and totes.
8. Store clothes that you want to save in a vacuum-sealed plastic bag. These bags compress the clothing, making it much easier to fit under the bed or in a closet. Save only the clothes that you think will be worn.
Use Zadaa to get rid of the uncomfortable clothes! ♥