Influencer Community Manager (Berlin Mitte)
Zadaa is the world’s first marketplace that has made selling and buying secondhand fashion as simple as in an online store. Sellers just sell, ship and get paid. Buyers just buy, receive and love it.
Do you want to be part of changing the online C2C industry? Are you excited about technology, online services and rapidly growing startups that can offer you challenges and experiences like nowhere else? If your answer to the above is yes, you might be looking at your dream job!
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Payments. As a Zadaa user you don’t ever have to worry about dishonest buyers or sellers – we are in the middle, taking care of all transactions.
Delivery. There are no meetups and no hassles. Every purchase is delivered – we offer simple, fast and fully insured shipping for every purchase.
Authenticity. Receive the item you ordered as described or get your money back – we provide a Money Back Guarantee for every purchase up to 10 000 €.
Financing. Zadaa has solid financial backing from top European Venture Capitalists and is led by Forbes 30-under-30 listed founder Iiro Kormi.
Team. Zadaa is an international company operating in German, Finnish and Danish markets with offices located in Berlin and Helsinki. We are a fun bunch to work with and we are passionate about changing the whole industry!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Create and execute influencer campaigns
- Connect with our users and provide feedback from the user community to the technical and the marketing team
- Organize and run user tests and work on our strategy around continuous user testing
- Create and translate texts for the German market
- Work closely together with our Germany Country Manager as well as our international communications and marketing team
- Understand how customers shop and how customers’ shopping behavior is changing. Keep up to date with fashion trends and media in Germany
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years experience from the German market in influencer marketing, community management or communications in a rapidly growing eCommerce or mCommerce business or startup
- Business, communications or marketing related degree preferred
- Good written and spoken communication as well as negotiation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- An expert in the German market knowing the country, culture and the fashion
- Experience from the fashion industry is a plus
- You have experience working with German influencers and in the best case you have already built a network.
- Start-up attitude, hands-on mentality, high motivation and willingness to learn
- Living in Berlin or willingness to relocate to Berlin
- Native German and excellent English skills
WHO WE ARE
Between our HQ in Helsinki and our growth unit team in Berlin we are a mixed group of people with different nationalities.
People with an entrepreneurial mindset – a big part of our team have run their own business or have been part of fast growth journeys before.
Innovators – we want to change the way people buy and sell online and we want everyone to have a say on how it gets done.
Fast – We think and execute fast and want to make Zadaa into a truly global company with the next market entries being Austria, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands and Sweden.
To apply, send us your free-form application with your CV to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!