Full Stack Developer
Zadaa is the world’s first marketplace that has made selling and buying secondhand fashion as simple as in an online store. Sellers just sell, ship, and get paid. Buyers just buy, receive, and wear it.
Do you want to be part of something new? Are you excited about developing technical solutions that will change the whole C2C marketplace industry online? Are you excited about fast-growing startups that can offer you new challenges and experiences like nowhere else? If the answer is yes, you’ll fit right in.
Zadaa has built a revolutionary solution to sell and buy secondhand online. The company’s unique technology solves three of the main issues any marketplace confronts: logistics, matching, and engagement.
What makes us unique?
- Zadaa’s game-changing logistics technology enables domestic and cross-border, single-code, C2C shipping deliveries with a 25-50% cheaper price than any other competitor.
- Zadaa’s matching algorithm results in only having a 1,5% return rate and 4,84/5 star customer satisfaction with our customers 88% reselling and 80% rebuying.
- Since our launch in 2016, we have grown our network to more than 500.000 users while having over a million items for sale in the app.
- Zadaa has solid financial backing from top European investors and is led by Forbes 30-under-30 listed founder Iiro Kormi.
- Zadaa operates in three different markets — Germany, Finland, and Denmark – with offices located in Helsinki and Berlin.
- We are a fun bunch to work with and we are passionate about changing the whole industry!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take ownership of developing new features. Your mission is to bring in new knowledge and work together with the team towards common goals.
- Be part of a small, growing team, where everyone’s input and opinions really count.
- An opportunity to experience and build a rapidly growing product while solving the unseen challenges that come along with constant scaling.
THINGS WE LOOK FOR
- Strong programming skills via either work experience, studies, or hobby projects
- Experience in Amazon AWS
- Solid understanding of RESTful API design, server architecture, SQL database, and service scaling
- DevOps experience, Shipping web, iOS, or Android application is considered a plus
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in learning new things and putting them into practice, big or small
WHO WE ARE
Between our HQ in Helsinki and our growth unit team in the Berlin office, we are a mixed group of people with different nationalities
- People with an entrepreneurial mindset – a big part of our team have run their own business or have been part of fast growth journeys before.
- Innovators – we want to change the way people buy and sell online and we want everyone to have a say on how it gets done.
- Fast – We think and execute fast and want to make Zadaa into a truly global company with the next market entries being Austria, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, and Sweden.
To apply, send us your free-form application with your CV to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!